Enjoy a night on the Bosphorus Strait filled with belly dancing and Anatolian folk music during this 3.5-hour dinner cruise from Istanbul. This Bosphorus dinner cruise traverses over the strait’s beautiful evening waters and passes Istanbul’s best sights. See the illuminated Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and Blue Mosque as you watch a traditional performance and savor great food and drinks.
Watch the sun set over the Bosphorus Strait and cruise under Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge
See Istanbul’s illuminated sights like the Blue Mosque and DolmabahCe Palace
Enjoy a traditional Turkish dinner with unlimited drinks
Marvel at Turkish belly dancers during an Anatolian folklore show
Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Program: (20:30 – 24:00)
– Welcome cocktail on deck
– D.J music
– Uskudara Gideriken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance)
– Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an imitation play of dwarfs which belongs to the Taseli district of Silifke and is performed by 2 male dancers).
– Belly Dancer
– Anatolian Folk Dance (mixed show different part of Turkey)
– Turkish Romany Dance
– Hors d’oeuvres dishes
– Break hot foods (cigarette pastry and sausage)
– Fresh seasonal salad
– Grilled Fish or Chicken Steak
– Sweet semolina pastry
– Apple with Turkish coffe powder
– Unlimited local drinks ( include a selection of local wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks. Imported drinks are available for an extra charge)
– Turkish coffee
You will be picked up from your hotel at 19:30 transfer to yacht. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable.
Transfer to hotels at midnight.